Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My baby boy.

Ok, here he is! He's just the most handsome little man I've ever laid eyes on. We had our very first ALL NIGHT sleep last night. I think I figured out what I was doing wrong... I was sleeping somewhere other than where daddy was so that he could rest and go to work and function. That way was not cutting it for any of us and Nick laid down the law, moved the bassinet in our room and there you have it. The only thing is, he didn't sleep in the bassinet, he slept right in the middle of mommy and daddy! Oh well! We'll fight that battle when I make him realize the difference between night and day. :)

Anyway, I will post some more pictures in a little while.

Thank you everyone for your phone calls, gifts, flowers, and support.

He really is just so perfect and I still don't know what I could have done to deserve such a precious little baby boy.

All my love.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

He is just gorgeous! Congrats!! :)