Wednesday, March 26, 2008




Here are some more pictures of my little man. He is doing great as far as learning how to grow and telling me what it is he needs from one minute to the next. We still have some more adjustments to make like trying to help Cheyenne and Colton understand what quiet is again and he is quickly learning both of their voices. He is sleeping like a champ!
Today, we are going to go out for a walk since it's warmed up some and we'll see how that goes.
Easter weekend was fun! He witnessed his first Brooks Easter Egg Hunt at his Nana's. I forgot to take a picture of his adorable easter outfit with my camera. I will get some from his Nana and post them as soon as I can.
Time is definately flying by and it's amazing how fast every hour seems to pass. I guess Connor and I stay very busy :)!
Speaking of which....I must go tend to my little man.
Take Care!
mimi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I hope you guys are doing well as it looks that you are. I can not wait to meet him! Loves, Hugs, and Kisses!

Stephanie said...

It was so good to see you guys yesterday! He is just adorable :)